Magic Buzz Shipping Policy
Magic Buzz Shipping Policy
Last Updated: Dec 2023
Our products are generally shipped within 3-5 business days from the date of purchase via USPS. No orders are processed over the weekend or on major holidays. Please allow 3-7 business days for shipping. Any domestic order placed in the U.S. will have a flat rate for its shipping cost.
We abide by all federal and state laws, which means that we may not be able to ship our product to your state. retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to some products either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, some of our products may not ship to certain states. Please check your local state laws if in question.
Where we can legally ship:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Wyoming
Where we cannot ship (call your congressman!):
Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana
Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
What we deem as lost:
- Shipment states ‘delivered’ but you have not received it. We ask that you allow up to 5 working days for your parcel to be delivered. Sometimes the courier prematurely marks it as delivered and tries a redelivery, it turns up in a secure location at your property or it may be at your neighbor’s.
- Your tracking has not updated for a set length of time (see below by courier) and you are already 50% over your delivery aim from the time of the parcel being dispatched.
What we deem as damaged:
- Packaging arrive damaged in transit (requires photo evidence)Some of your order is missing due to the box/packet opening in transit (requires photo evidence)
- Please contact us immediately if your items have arrived damaged or something is missing. Must submit photographic evidence of tampered items.
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to incorrect address information provided by you
- Delays in transit
- Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped. This may be due to inventory issues or dispatch delays
- If you requested items to be left outside your property and they go missing. Please note: this will waive any right to any claim you may have.
From time to time there are events beyond our control that may impact your delivery. These include: a) natural disasters, b) pandemics, c) changes in political climate. In those cases, we will notify you of the delay. We will resume delivery if the reason for the delay is resolved, or we will issue a refund.
How to submit your claim:
If your parcel is lost or damaged, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you used to place your order. A member of our customer service team will assist you within 3 working days. What to include in your claim:
- Subject line: CLAIM for order #12345
- Description of your issue
- Photo evidence of damage
The Magic Buzz began in 2003 as a mobile coffee/espresso shack operating out of a VW Camper Van in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. ‘The Buzz’, a fully restored 1971 Volkswagen Bus, elicited an outpouring of ‘wayfaring traveler’ stories, endless Grateful Dead/Panic/Phish tales, and ‘Family Road-Trip' legends loaded with nostalgia, magical memories, and an appreciation for simpler times.
Our deep interest in the wellness, non-psychoactive properties of the cannabis plant and naturally occurring legal nootropic mushrooms, transitioned the company into providing Hemp, CBD and Functional Mushroom products focused on energy and empowerment to assure safe, healthy, and enjoyably enhanced experiences in human well-being.
2003 - Magic Buzz Coffee & Chai Company
Our magical journey began as a simple idea on the return-trip from Burning Man in 2003. What started out as a hobby business selling coffee & chai out the side-window of a 1971 VW Bus the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, has become todays 'Magic Buzz'.
2014 - THC/Marijuana Dispensary Products (psychoactive)
In 2014 Colorado legalized Adult-Use marijuana. Magic Buzz was first to functionally-enhance cannabis products with beneficial nutraceutical supplements. We created low-dose, safe, and effective Energy, Chill, and Sleep alternatives.
2016 - CBD/Hemp Products (non-psychoactive)
A passion for wellness, community, and outdoor activity led to the creation of FDA-compliant and non-psychoactive Hemp/CBD & minor cannabinoid products, again providing plant-based natural Energy, Recovery, and Sleep consumer choices
2023 - Psybis-Plus™ Products
A compelling chance to create functional nootropic mushroom & cannabis blends reinvigorates innovation and excitement at Magic Buzz.
Proprietary Psybis-Plus™ was designed to enliven your life's journey and enhance your overall experiential well-being...
A "Hand Up!", rather than a hand-out...
At Magic Buzz, we practice ‘Conscious Capitalism’
We donate 1% of our gross revenue to philanthropic efforts, without compromise.
We are creating these foundations to be known for impact investing that empowers individual and community improvement through sustainability initiatives with the use of Hemp, and to reward individuals investing time and energy toward unity and the greater good in humanity.